Automated control system of the grain distributing valves and revolving feeders
The automated control system of the grain distributing valves and revolving feeders consists of control panel unit and unit of manual control.
The control panel unit is a control cabinet with a built-in HMI touch panel and all necessary electrical components for needs of controlling and displaying position of valves and feeders. The control panel can be integrated into an existing automated control system via interface port.
The unit of manual control is intended for purposes of repairing or commissioning works.
The functional purposes of the control panel unit is:
- Displaying of the current position of the distributing valve on the HMI touch panel;
- Displaying of the set position of the distributing valve on the HMI touch panel;
- Displaying of the alarms;
- Control of the switching apparatuses;
- Storing in the PLC memory of the current state of the distributing valve in a case of interrupting of power supply;
- Self-diagnostic test of the system;
- Checking the stroke time of inlet spout between trippings of the grain pipes position sensors;
- Providing transmission of the distributing valve current state information and system failures to the High Level Control System.