AUTOMATED CONTROL SYSTEM OF NATURAL GAS EFFICIENCY COMBUSTION FOR STEAM BOILERS
Porposes of the system:
Proposed system allows to save your money by means of natural gas combustion improvement. As the result of implementation of this system on the steam boiler DE25-type, has been achieved reducing of natural gas consumption. Consumption of natural gas for obtaining 1 tonne of water steam was reduced from 75,36 m3/t down to 71,94 m3/t. In other words, the system has saved 3,42 m3 per 1 tonne of water steam.
The automated control system of natural gas efficiensy combustion allows increase the steam boiler coefficient of efficiency with reducing specific flow rate of natural gas for obtaining 1 tonne of water steam amounting to (approximately):
- for the steam boilers not equipped with air heater: 0,5…3,0 m3 per 1 tonne of water steam;
- for the steam boilers equipped with air heater: 0,5…1,5 m3 per 1 tonne of water steam;
The proposed system will give saving of natural gas and money for different types of steam boilers in the range, calculated us 100 work period:
- DE25, Radiant, ?koda – 30 000 … 180 000 m3 or 11 500 … 68 500 EURO
- BG35, TS35 – 42 000 … 252 000 m3 or 16 000 … 96 000 EURO
- GM50, OGO50 – 60 000 … 360 000 m3 or 23 000 … 137 000 EURO
- BKZ75 – 90 000 … 540 000 m3 or 34 000 … 205 000 EURO
The main functions of the system:
- Optimisation of the excess air coefficient ?
- Continious calculation of the main technical-and-economic indexes of the steam boiler operation:
- Steam boiler gross efficiency, %;
- Heat losses with stack gases Q2, %;
- Environmental heat losses Q3, %;
- Excess air coefficient α;
- Fuel usage rate for production of 1 tonn of water steam, m3/t;
- Standard fuel usage rate for production of 1 gigacalorie of heat.